Embark on a full-day journey through the rich history and traditions of Tunisia with a visit to the ancient city of Carthage followed by a trip to Domaine Neferis for a wine tasting and cheese pairing experience. Carthage, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is steeped in history and home to numerous ancient ruins, including the Carthage Archaeological Park. After exploring the ruins, head to Domaine Neferis, located about 30 kilometers from Tunis.Read More
155 euros per person.
- Personal host/Guide/Fixer
- Private transportation
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off.
Here are the items you will need to bring with you:
- A power bank for your electronic devices.
- Your own sheet and pillow for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Beach shoes to protect your feet.