Embark on a three-day tour of Tunisia’s Sahara desert and discover the unique beauty of this incredible landscape. Beginning in the city of Matmata, you’ll explore the breathtaking hills and valleys that surround the area. Then, make your way to Douz, known as the “gateway to the Sahara,” for an unforgettable camel ride. Spend the night in the heart of the Sahara at a traditional campsite in Tembaine. Marvel at the stunning desert landscape as you explore the area’s rugged mountains and dunes. Take some time to relax or explore the area further with a quad bike ride. Return to Douz for another camel ride before heading back to Tunis via Kebili. This three-day tour is the perfect way to experience the magic of the Sahara and all it has to offer.
125 euros per person ( up to 3)
- Professional guide.
- Private transportation in a 4×4 vehicle during 3 days.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch in the medina of Tunis
- Entrance fees to Carthage and Bardo Museum
- One night stay with half-board at Tiniri Camp.
- One night stay with full-board at Tiniri Camp.
- Camel ride and quad excursions, as well as museum entrance fees, are not included and are available at an additional cost.
- Lunches are not included and are at your own expense.
- Drinks are not included and will be charged separately.
- Tipping is not included and is at your discretion.